Friday, August 14, 2009
thinking of you all
I am working again this weekend and will miss you all. Hailey and Brodie are loving school! It's off to a great start and I am so glad! I passed my final and will move on to 4th semester. If God allows me to finish I will be an RN in May!! Just keep praying for me, without you all there is no telling what I would be going through. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. My sister called and she is with my brother she reports she is "great" but word from my cousin says she is seeing snakes and spiders and is having a hard time with her medicines and my brother has enrolled her in an outpatient program at the adam bishop center for behavior management and family adjustments. I am still praying for her even though she is not around because I know she is alone. But as for me and my family we have never been better. Pray for financial situations and for Scott to get a call to go back to work. ~keeping in touch!! Love You All, ~Christine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you keep us posted Christine! I miss you but at least I feel like I'm keeping up this way! I keep missing you at work, somehow - hopefully we'll catch up one day soon at work. I'm so glad to hear you, Scott, Hailey, and Brodie are doing so well. Love you!
Post a Comment