Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Praise Report!!!
Brodie is adjusting to school much better after all our prayers!! He has gotten stars all week, so far!! We carried Hailey back to Childrens on Tuesday to follow up with the opthamologist and we got an awesome report!! Dr. Elsas said Hailey has shown far more improvement than he had expected and her vision is 50% improved JUST since July!!! Her vision in the right eye with corrective lenses was 20/200 which is legally blind now it is 20/150! We are 1/2 way to the 20/100 mark where Dr. Elsas wants us to be!! She has began to wear her patch at school for about 1/2 the day and all the children have been really accepting of this which is great~I was worried about how all the other 6yr olds would act! Dr. Elsas said her eye is no longer drifting outward, which is a great sign of muscle improvement! I cannot believe how fast she is improving this is truly a good example of how God gives us Grace each day. Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers!! Love you all, Christine & Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you, God!! I am so thrilled to hear about how good your family is doing. Thanks for keeping us posted!! We love you, Christine! :)
What great news! God is so good, even in our everyday concerns He shows His love to us. I'm so proud of Brodie for being so good and for Hailey improving so quickly. Tell Scott I said hey. Hope to see you all very soon! I love you girl!
That is so awesome, Christine!
What great news!! So Happy to hear everything is going so good, I have missed seeing ya since Justin and I have taken over trhe college and careers class, but I still think about you guys! Hope to see you sunday!
Post a Comment