Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Prayer Request
If you happen to see this soon, please begin praying for Tim's mom Ann Hulsey. We just got a call from Tim's dad saying that she passed out at work today and was taken by ambulance to Cullman hospital. We don't know specifics. He said she was still in and out but ask for a change of clothes. Hopefully that is a good sign that she was able to communicate that. Tim has left to try to find his brother and head that way. Tim usually doesn't show a lot of emotion but he seemed pretty nervous. Please also pray for his safety in traveling to get there. I will update this as soon as I have more info. Thanks a bunch. I know the power of prayer and its effectiveness when we come together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Let us know what we can do to help. We will be praying for all of you.
Ericalyn, please let me know if I can help w/ the kids. I know that you want to be w/ Tim. We will help any way you need us to. Don't be afraid to call!...anytime, day or night!! We are praying for Tim's mom, plus you all, too. I am praying now. Love you all.
The Dr.'s discovered that Ann had a seziure. It has yet to be determined what caused it. She got to come home Thu. She is off work until Mon. when she will go back to the hospital for more testing to try and determine what caused the episode. Thanks for your prayers. Please continue to remember their family.
Post a Comment