Hey Brandi,
I think you are scheduled to bring breakfast on Sunday. I will try to bring 1 or 2 things too so that you wont be the lone ranger!!! :-)
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mount Vernon Baptist Church Not-So-Newlywed Class
2 comments:
We are planning to be out of town AGAIN this Sunday for my dad's family Christmas, so maybe yall will still recognize us when we see you again! I think Wyatt is actually well enough to get to go back to school tomorrow for his last day before Christmas break. Thanks for thinking of us, he makes me nervous when he's so sick I can't get him to drink or take meds!
Audrey: we will pray for safe travels for you all this weekend. Enjoy your Christmas w/ family!! That is always fun. Also, praying for Wyatt to get well soon. :(
Post a Comment