Most of you were in class this morning and heard that Chad and Natalie Edgil had their baby this morning. They are at St. Vincent hospital in B'ham. I'm not sure how many days they will be at the hospital but we need to start making plans for furnishing meals for them when they get home later this week. This will be a great opportunity to show them what our class is all about.
Alan
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can do Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.
I just saw on FB that he is still in NICU and back on oxygen......Natalie was asking for prayers. We will be in TN w/the youth the 27-30 but I will be happy to do something when we get back.....or before if needed. You all were the best when we were there last year....you don't know how much it means to have so many people that care and are willing to help out.
Has anyone been to the hospital to see them? Reg could contact Chad if needed, they're from the same home church.
Post a Comment