Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Praise Report

Just a quick praise report......I think we sometimes forget to thank God in our busy lives. Cameron Sampson is at school today!!! Just a few weeks ago he was on life support with his organs shutting down and today he is sitting in his class. He is still in bad shape and has a LONG road ahead, but he is here! I am about to go get him right now and work with him some. I just wanted to share. I know you have been praying. Please continue to do so. His home life is terrible and he still has some major problems. Thanks a bunch!! God is Great!!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Thank God he is so much better. Now I am praying for his home life. That part is so sad. It's heartbreaking to know how some kids are growing up out there in the real world. Thanks for updating us. I hope he keeps doing better.

Amy said...

That is great! Is he still living with his family?