Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Party

Ok- here are final details about the party.......I think so anyway!

Time: Appetizers begin @ 4:30 then dinner, dessert, coffee, dirty Santa, & games

Location: Spence & Debbie Tuggle's house
834 Arrowhead Road

Directions: (I am not the best w/ directions but I'll try)
From Mt. Vernon- go toward Arley and turn right on Smith Lake Dam Road beside the old Gateway. Go a few miles (maybe about 5???). You will go through 2 very sharp curves and past the road to Blooming Grove. Go another mile or so until you get to Arrowhead Road. Turn left and proceed for almost a mile. The road will fork at the Harbor Light sign.... stay to the right and the house will be the next one on the right. It is huge.....you can't miss it!! If you have questions or get lost here are numbers:
Brandi: 300-0874
Chad: 275-7738
Tuggles: 387-7233

Menu: Ira will prepare everything except dessert. Several people volunteered to bring desserts. If that is you please remember to do so.

Drinks: I have a couple of 2 Liters left from Ian's party. I will also make tea. A couple of people should probably bring some drinks. I will provide coffee and all the fixings.

Gifts: 1 gift per person for dirty Santa. They can be good or bad and shouldn't cost more than around $10.00

Behavior: good for about an hour or so.....as not to scare off Chris and Elizabeth!! ;)

Please leave comments if any of this is incorrect or if anything needs to be added. I am going to Debbie's sometime in the morning to get the house ready. Ira (& whoever else wnats or needs to) can come whenever needed. Call me and I will make sure that the house is open if someone isn't there.

Looking forward to a wonderful night of fun, food, and fellowship!!!! See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

LORI said...

hey i would say appetizers start around 4:30 and 5, to give everybody time to get in and get their drinks fixed. cuz those we don't have to eat all at the same time. salad around 5:15 and dinner at 6. i know that tony, reggie, and john m. will be coming later so we gotta remember to save stuff for them!! i think me and ira are coming to start around 12 to 12:30 and luke probably will be coming to referee!!!!