Wednesday, December 2, 2009
HHHHEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!
K SO LISTEN PLEASE!!! I FOR SURE AM NOT REALLY STOKED ABOUT DOING THIS TOMORROW BUT GOTTA CUZ I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA OF AUCTIONING OUR CLASS, -!!! B U T !!!!- I FIGURED IT WOULDN'T BE JUST ME DOIN THE STUFF. I WAS THINKIN AROUND 2 OR 3 SO POSSIBLY BE DONE IN TIME TO GET SUPPER DONE FOR THE KIDS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lori, whenever I read something you write it reads just like you speak. I can hear your voice in my head saying this! Hee hee. I hope this turned out well, as you can see I never got freed up to come. (I forgot Reg had the Upward meeting too).
Sorry, Lori. I hope you were able to get some help. We have been in the weeds @ our house, preparing for a big Christmas party which involves Alan's bosses & coworkers & their families as well as other Lib Nat employees from Winfield. The party is tonight.
Alan has been out of town until last night late, so we couldn't tag team on this one.
After tonight, I am pretty much available, if you had to reschedule or anything. Let us know what happened.
Post a Comment