Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Urgen Prayer Request
Please pray for Lacey's McClain's sister in law (John's sister). She is 33 weeks pregnant (her first, I think) and she called Lacey a few hours ago and said she is being rushed to the hospital in Montgomery with bleeding. That was all she said and obviously Lacey is very upset and concerned. She was having trouble posting and wants everyone to start praying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Have u heard any more from Lacey?
Last night about 10pm, she had started having contraction and had started going into labor. They were giving her medicence thru her IV to stop the contractions and giving her serfactin to speed up the progression of the baby's (Levi) lung development. I have not heard anything else just yet. I was going to give them a call later when the doctor's had a chance to round. Thanks for all the prayers!
I just talked to my mother in law and said that Misty is dilated to a 2 and is continueing to progress in her labor, but at a slower pace now. They are trying to make her wait 48 hours after the shot to make the lung develop. But it looks like we will we will have Levi here in the next day or so. Please keep praying, because she is only 32 weeks.
Oh boy! He's coming?! I am continuing to pray for them!
The prayers worked! The contractions and labor stopped suddenly. She was released from the hospital today on bedrest!
Post a Comment