Monday, December 7, 2009
Christmas Party
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Tuggles (Spence & Debbie) are good with us using their house. I will let someone else post the details, but the location is secure! Chef Ira can go whenever he needs to begin cooking. I will go sometime to clean and get everything ready. I will post directions later. I will also find out exactly how many tables/chairs there are. Can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hey i was thinking of the new prospective student minister. we will miss is that night, but we could always see if they will fit in with the church and invite them to our fun and game that night? We may not want to break them in that good,
I just have to say: that is REALLY nice for them to let us use their home like that. Especially for such a big deal like this kind of Christmas party. Does anyone have any ideas for how we can express our GRATEFUL HEARTS??
Thanks for getting this together for us all Brandi! Is there any way that we can help you out in preparing?
I thought the same thing, Amy. I thought it would be nice and inclusive.
However, we sometimes engage in some inappropriate conversation and that might not be the best first impression....
I talked with John Myers Sunday night. The meet and greet at church doesn't start until 6:00 and since we start at 4:30 I think he is going to try to get them to come to our party for the first hour and then they can go to the church. If this is the one the church decides to call, they will be part of our Sunday School class.
Amy & Katy.....remember he can still back out. We might want to wait til they're here for sure to introduce them to our class!! ;) JK I also thought about inviting them.
Tracie- Debbie says that the lady that cleans her house comes on Sat anyway, so there won't be much to do.
Post a Comment