Hi Everyone,
I just spoke with Ericalyn and Amberley and they are interested in getting their rooms booked for Disney World, but they wanted to see who else was thinking about going. I also wanted to make sure I made myself clear on booking. Disney will allow me to hold the rooms for 7 days without the deposit which gives you some time to come up with the $200.00 depost. The $200.00 is per room, not per person. And the deposit is fully refundable up untill 45 days prior to arrival which is around July 25th. So let me know if you are interested and I will put you on the list. I just need to know the names of everyone in your room and the ages of any children (remember, kids under 3 are free)
We are getting the Dining Plan for free becasue of a new offer from Disney, This offer is very popular, which means that the rooms that I have quoted at the Pop Century or other Value Resorts could fill up fast, so please keep this in mind. And please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks a bunch,
Jeana
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Put us down! Nathan is not 3 until 9/21 (whew! that was close!); Lauren is 5; Allison is 15; Alan and Tracie Goforth. We will give you the deposit Sunday. Thanks a bunch, Jeana!
Joseph and I talked about it and decided we would wait and see if there is another trip scheduled for next year. We have too many things going on this year.
John and I are still thinking about it. When will you need a definate answer? My computer is not working well. Can you call me on my cell to let me know? Thanks. (256)2395388
Post a Comment