Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thanks for the prayers and support

Hey All...
As I am sitting here watching Noah sleep and really wanting to sleep myself, I just wanted to say thanks for all the prayers and the support. Especially from those who have dealt with feeding a baby the "natural way". It is tough, but right now I am doing well and making the decision to pump until I "thoughen up". I really think a man should try it to see how it feels though. The good news is that we had to go back to the hospital to check the bilirubin level and it was down 3 points. So we are done with that aspect of the home time. We go tomorrow for our one week check up. Thanks to all who have done food for us as well. I did want to try to lose some weight, but with all the good food, I might start looking pregnant again!!!!! Seriously though, everything has been wonderful and John really appreciates the good homecooked food. He is more of the cook than I am. We all absolutely love our church family and especially our SS class. This is most definitely the best church family we have ever had, and when I say family, I truly mean it.
Thanks again....
Jennifer (and Noah)

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Hey Jennifer! I am so glad you created a post b/c I have had you on my mind, wondering how you & Noah are. So glad that things are getting better. No one has a clue until they have been there. I agree: the men should have to go through it just to know for themselves!! :) Just don't give up! You are doing great! I am praying for you & your new miracle.
Love you!

Ericalyn said...

I'm glad things are looking up. Just remember you can call me anytime. I really don't mind. Unfortunately, I am still up sometimes twice a night. I remember the nights were worse for me because it's usually all you when you're feeding "naturally." I'm very proud of you for trying and sticking it out. It certainly doesn't come naturally and takes a lot of effort. Keep up the good work, mom!

Jeannie and Greg Sandlin said...

I can't wait til Friday...it's our night to bring dinner and I will finally be able to meet little Noah. Kensley has been sick with a stomach virus so I have tried to stay away but, now we are all well and I can come see you guys. I will have the food there Friday afternoon so please let me know if yall want something special. Love Yall!!!
Jeannie