Tuesday, March 17, 2009

NOAH BRYANT

Here is Jennifer, John & Baby Noah!

Don't they all look wonderful?

Noah was born 2:52pm today, March 17th
8lbs 14oz

Praise God for a healthy delivery and a beautiful new miracle!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Can't wait to see him.

Patrick and Erin

Jeannie and Greg Sandlin said...

Congrats!!!! I am soooo excited for ya'll! I can't wait to see him. Hope mom is doing well. Lots of Love, Jeannie

Katy said...

Way to go, Jennifer! He's going to be a linebacker!!!

Audrey said...

Yay! Baby Noah's here! Can't wait to meet him!

Brianna said...

He is precious! I am so happy for ya'll! See you soon. Love, Brianna

Tiffaney said...

He is adorable, Congratulations see ya soon.

Jeana and Brandon Lively said...

He's beautiful!!! I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing great. By the way, I'm jealous and can't wait for my little boy to get here. May God continue to bless your family.

Jeana

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Glad everything went well! I can't wait to meet him!

Nana said...

We are glad he's here...he's a cutie... and we are having fun at the beach....
Nana, Greg, Abbey, Jessica and crew, Tabitha and crew, Lori and Ira and crew...
Love Ya!

Tracie said...

I got to see Noah today! He is so precious :) He looks JUST LIKE MacKenzie...adorable! Great Job, Jennifer and John!