Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Prayer Request
I have a special prayer request. My mom is having an MRI and a CT Scan on Thursday. The dr has found a spot on her lungs that he says doesn't look good. She has had breast cancer when I was in high school. She had a lumpectomy but never had any chemo or radiation treatments. She hasn't had a mammogram in about 6 years. She has a horrible history of back problems and has had 3 back surgeries. She has a knot on her spine that is causing her lots of pain. That is the reason for the MRI and the initial reason for going to the doctor. She has been having chest pains that they thought were heart related , but had an arteriogram that showed no problems. She has smoked for as long as I can remember which doesn't help anything. She is scared, so she doesn't want to have any tests done. Please pray that she will follow through with the tests and that everything will turn out ok. Her name is Linda Nuss. Thanks so much for your prayers! I will kep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brandi, I'm praying for your Mom. Let us know what the find out from her tests!
Just a quick update- mom didn't go today. She had a really bad migraine. I think she was really too sick. She could barely talk when I called her. They rescheduled for next Thursday. Please keep praying! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment