Today is a big day for the Cook family. I have finally made it to 37 weeks!! Let me say that this has been the longest 37 weeks of our lives! Thanks so much for all the prayers, concerns, and encouragement that you have all give us. That alone has helped more than you will ever know. Your prayers are still needed. We still have to wait and see how Andrew handles being on his own with his Blood sugar and his lung development. Our plan is to be induced at 39 weeks(around April 8). We take it day by day! Thanks again for everything. I have missed seeing you all on Sundays but I have to admit that mornings are not good for me and I seem to always contract when sitting for a while. Have a great rest of your week.
Amy
5 comments:
I'm so happy for you! They continued to tell me every pregnancy is different than the last but it still isn't very reassuring when you are the one having to relive it. I'm glad things have gone much better for ya'll this time around and will continue to pray for you. Looking forward to meeting Andrew!
Way to go Amy and Andrew! We are still praying for you both and we can't wait until baby Andrew is out of Mrs. Amy's tummy! ;)
Hang in there Cooks! Praying for each of you every day.
I am sooooo excited for yall!!! We are still praying for your family and can't wait to meet Baby Andrew.
We miss you Amy! I'm so glad you are getting to REST a little, though! If you need anything just say the word.
Post a Comment