Good Morning!
I am involved with a ladies group "Moms Heart to Heart". These are women who have lost children. Most of the women are from our church, but several are from surrounding churches. A few of the women attend "North Shelby Baptist Church" off of 280. In fact, the pastor's wife at this church is part of this ladies group. She lost her daughter in a drowning accident along with 3 other people on a missionary trip in Mexico a few years back. I am just telling you this to share their involvement.
Their church is having a beautiful Easter Drama this weekend and they have invited us to attend. In fact, they want us to share this with our friends in our class. I thought you all might be interested b/c the drama is "The Unchanging Need", the story of Jesus Christ's life until his death. They stressed that the stage, sets, acting, artwork, etc, are all just absolutely beautiful. (This church has a school of fine arts on site) and that the entire event is so effective to witness a live drama like this, especially for children.
If you would be interested in attending, please let me know, so that I can get tickets to you. Here are the times: this Fri, April 3; Sat, April 4; Sun, April 5; all times at 7pm. They stressed that b/c of the crowds, we would need to be there @ least 30 mins early. Maybe we could even leave early enough to eat somewhere beforehand.
~Tracie
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This sounds wonderful. I unfortanelty have a full plate this weekend. I am hosting a housewarming party for a friend as well as taking the kids to see "walking with dinosaurs." But I can't wait to hear about it. Have a great time.
Post a Comment