Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Update on Joe
As most of you know, Joe Rose had surgery today to remove a tumor from his brain. Chad talked to Shawn Doss earlier tonight and as far as we understand the surgery went okay. I think it took a little longer than they originally thought. Good news though......the tumor was benign. Praise God!!! Shawn said he can potentially go home Friday if all continues to go well. He also said Joe was awake and talking. This was a very invasive surgery, so I am not sure what the recovery is going to be like. Let's continue to bathe him and his family in prayer. I will update as we hear anything new. I will try to talk to Cynthia, his mom, and see if there is anything we can do for them once they come home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praise God that he is doing okay & that his tumor was benign! Thank you for updating us. Maybe there is a way that we will be able to help out once they come home. Please let us know what you find out. We will be praying. ~Tracie
Please keep praying for Joe. Steve got a message from Shawn Doss today telling that Joe had swelling in his brain and that he had to have surgery again. According to Shawn he is stable but in critical condition. Joe is precious young man in the college Sunday school class and is very faithful to the Lord. Please lift him up during this time.
Jessica
Post a Comment