I am sure you all already know, it's a GIRL!!! I am sure you were all surprised. The sonar was great!!! Sarah Genevieve has a great 4 chamber heart, kidneys and bladder look perfect, spine is good (in better shape than her daddy's), and her head/skull measures right on target. Her sisters like to watch the video and look at the pictures, C.J. can tell you Sarah's every body part.
As far as Bryan, he is having neck surgery tomorrow at Brookwood. His C7 disc (bottom disc in the neck) is going to be removed and replaced with a synthetic disc. This is an outpatient surgery so we should be home by Friday night.
Jessica Fletcher and myself are going to be taking tests this Saturday at UAB between 10:00 and 1:00. These test are to get us highly qualified in areas that we are not already highly qualified to teach. Please pray for us as we prepare and take these test.
See you Sunday!!!!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You certainly know how to have GIRLS!!! :) A boy couldn't survive w/ all those girls around anyway! LOL Thank GOD for a healthy baby sonar!! I am also praying for Bryan. I didn't know he was suffering so, but maybe he will get some relief now. I will also have you and Jessica F. in my thoughts and prayers during your test. God Bless You and your family!
Jessica I am so happy for you, The girls will love taking care of baby sister. We will keep your family in our prayers. Good luck saturday!
Congrats!
Congratulations--ya'll make beautiful girls! Keep us updated on how Brian is doing.
Hey, we have to have some good girls to give our boys something to fight over!! Let us know how Brian is doing and good luck today!!!
Post a Comment