Allison and myself just got back from being with Tracie, Lauren and Nathan at the beach this weekend. They are enjoying their time and we had a good weekend together. My work is going well this year in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. We appreciate all of your prayers for our family and ask that you continue to remember us.
I have heard good things about the lessons the past 2 Sunday mornings and also that there have been good crowds both weeks. Thanks to John and Justin for stepping in and being willing to teach. Tracie and I really miss being with all of you and look forward to getting back in the swing of things after this month. Luke Smith is going to be teaching this Sunday and I'm sure he'll also do a great job.
I am home mostly during the week and Tracie has email at the beach. If there is anything that any of you need please let us know.
Hope to see you Wednesday night!
Alan
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
glad to hear that you are home and that you had a good time. So did you buy a condo!!!??!!!
We have decided to get you all to go in w/ us on a "Sunday School Class" Condo. Some of you "money bags" need to get up off of your wallets!! Any takers?? :)
The lessons have been good.......I am seriously wondering if Justin was with me all week and did that lesson just for me!!!!! Can't wait til you guys are back with us. How is Allison??
Post a Comment