Hey everyone... Just want to continue to ask for extra prayer about work. There are changes that are going on and it is going to affect a lot of people. Also there is a lot of stress going on for more than just me in several departments. Please pray because I am getting stressed and frustrated. John always tells me to leave work at work but asking for prayer about work situations never hurts....... Thanks guys
Jennifer M
PS with so much going on, I am super thankful that I do at least still have a job. Just from my position and what I have been doing here lately and hearing from customers, I feel like things are going to get worse. Maybe working in a bank isn't such a good idea??? ;) Just kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A little over 5 years ago Tracie and I were right where you guys are now. After a LOOOOOOONG time spent praying and waiting God had us to make some major career changes. Know without a doubt that God has a path for you to take. I know everyone gets tired of hearing me say Isaiah 40:31, but wait upon the Lord!
This economy is very scary right now! Joseph's work place is starting to lay off people. He is told by his boss that his job is safe. I guess time will tell. prayers out to all of you guys who work full time. I know how stressful it is at the thought of job changes and lay offs!!
Post a Comment