Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Prayer Requests & Thank You

Just wanted to add a couple of names to the prayer list. I have 2 aunts who have cancer. Wanda Goforth has been battling cancer for several years and she is now in critical condition. She lives in Ooltewah, Tennessee. The other aunt is Lottie Peck. She has just been diagnosed with breast cancer and is to undergo a masectomy this week. She lives in Kentucky.

I also want to thank John for handling the lesson this past Sunday. I appreciate all of you for what you do and how you are so willing to be available for whatever needs to be done.

Tracie and I really miss being with all of you right now but this time at Gulf Shores is a blessing. I am home right now till Thursday of this week when Allison and myself are going back to the beach to be with Tracie, Lauren and Nathan and for me to get some more work done. Keep us in your prayers!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

We miss you - John did great Sunday - I'm praying God will use this time away together to really bless your family.

Unknown said...

You guys are in my prayers as well. I am also praying that God will somehow use this time to help with the situation with Allison. Luke prays for her every night as well! Alan, I know it must be terribly hard to have to go to the beach to work!!! ;)

Alan said...

Your right Brandy, it's a rough job, but somebody has to do it!