Thursday, January 15, 2009

Prayer Request

We just got back from the doctor, and Harper still has an ear infection. He referred her to an ENT at Children's Hospital. We find out when the appointment is tomorrow. Please pray that they can figure out how to resolve this--tubes or not--and that she won't be in much pain. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Tiffaney said...

Hey Katie we will keep you guys in our prayers!

Unknown said...

Poor Harper! We totally understand. Zeke can't get rid of his either. We are on our 3rd antibiotic and go to the ENT in a couple of weeks. I'm def praying for you all! Have you tried the chiropractor?

Audrey said...

Been there, done that! They were really nice there - the only complain I would have is that they were a little hasty to recommend doing tubes and taking out adenoids all at once - I know they do it all the time and it's no big deal to them, but I was interested in the least invasive option being tried first!

Amy said...

I hate to hear that about Harper. Give her tons of love from us. Let us know if you need anything.