Hey Ladies-
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in hosting our meeting this week? Ericalyn has offered her house in the past......would that offer still stand this week? I am sorry but I am going back to work for the 1st time since August and will have to get up and get myself and all 3 boys ready and to school and babysitter. I thought I might need a week to get back into the swing of things. I still plan to come, and if no one wants to host I will. It would just be a little helpful this week. I guess we will plan on Tuesday night unless thats not good for everyone. We had a pretty good group last week. I hope that things will settle down now that the holidays are over and everyone will get to come. Give feedback on here, and we'll talk in SS tomorrow. Thanks a bunch!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'd like to host our meeting for this week!!:) You can even bring your sweet kids & hubbies! All you have to do is work out a carpool to the beach! LOL
Good luck heading back to work, Brandi! I know that is going to be so tough...it was for me, big time.
Have a great prayer meeting.
I don't mind having it here. Just let me know who all is planning to eat so I can prepare something for the kids. I usually try to feed mine before hand but I can fix nuggets for anyone wanting supper. Looking forward to seeing you!
as far as I know Justin will have my 2. If I do end up bringing them i will make sure they eat 1st! see ya tomorrow
I'm not sure if the boys are coming or not, but we will eat first either way. Thanks again for hosting!
Ericalyn, what is your address?
If anyone doesn't know where we live you can give us a call 221-2206. Maybe these directions will help. Turn off Curry Hwy onto Drummond Rd. It's the 1st rd on the right before the church. Then take the next right into the subdivision on Jacab ln. Take the next right on Ansley St. Our house is the next to last on the right. It is brick with tan siding and green shudders. Hope to see everybody.
I hate to say that I will not be there tomorrow night! I am going to check on Tracie and make sure that she is behaving. Have a great time and I look forward to next week!
Post a Comment