Thursday, January 22, 2009
Rejina
Hey to all! Hope that the week is going well for everyone. I have some information about Rejina I wanted to pass along. I had to go to work for a little while tonight and a lady that I work with had just gotten off the phone with Lori Gibson. (She is there with Rejina). It sounds like Rejina did have a heart attack and she is having multiple strokes. Her clotting factors are all off and they are trying to decide if they need to pheresis her(kind of like a blood transfusion). It is dangerous though because she has heart damage from the attack and they are afraid this procedure will hurt her heart. Take what I am writing and pray really hard but also know that this is a third person understanding so everything may not be just as said. I can for sure verify that as of now she did have a heart attack and is having strokes. Those two things are enough to increase our prayers for her!!! See you all this weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update on Regina. I checked the caring bridge website this morning and haven't had a chance to check it since.
Jennifer
Post a Comment