Good Morning!
We just want to thank you for keeping us in your prayers for safe travel. We arrived late yesterday evening to Orange Beach without any problems. Everything is beautiful! I am planning to make sure Alan gets up to watch the sunrise every morning B/4 he goes back to Jasper. {yeah right!!}
Please keep Nathan in your thoughts. He seems to be coming down w/ a cold, but the over the counter medicine we have given him is giving him a big rush it seems. Last night it was close to 4am before he finally went to sleep!! He was so hyper it was unreal!!
Everyone please take care!! We will see you soon~
Tracie
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad you made it o.k. I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing time, even with kids. I wish we could come visit. We'll keep you in our prayers and pray for Nathan's health. Our kids are all snotty and coughing as well. Have a blast and catch at least one sunrise for us!
Glad you guys made it ok. I am so jealous!! I would love to come visit, but I'm not sure I should take off work my first week back in 3 months. ;) I think everyone here has the crud as well. I pray Nathan's goes away and isn't serious. Rest, relax, and have fun! We will miss you!
Miss you already! Have a wonderful time!
Love Audrey
Post a Comment