Saturday, November 1, 2008

Christmas Parade Anyone?

I am just tossing this idea out there to see what everyone thinks: would you all be interested in have our "Noah's Ark" in the parade? We could let the kids ride in the parade, tossing out candy, etc and wear costumes that look like animals. Anyone up for it? If we did it, it would require several volunteers, I would think. Just an idea. I can't decide if it would be better just to watch the entire parade from the sidelines. I was just thinking that I saw several of our kids in animal type costumes: a lady bug, a bee, a chick, a monkey... :)

5 comments:

Tiffaney said...

what parade?

Alan said...

Jasper's Christmas parade.

Tiffaney said...

I think thats a cute idea. I have a tiger.

Tiffaney said...

DUH!!! Did that say "Christmas parade Anyone" before???? sure missed that one!! I am entitled to a few blonde moments lol

Audrey said...

I have a 3T (I think it's 3T) lion and bear besides Wyatt's monkey - I also have a 12 month frog outfit that runs small if anyone needs any of those. I think it might be a good advertisement/outreach type thing for our SS class/church - the "Young Married's Class, Mt Vernon Baptist Church"