Monday, November 10, 2008
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY JOSEPH!!!
Yes, today my husband is turning 30! I did drop the ball and didn't throw the amazing birthday party that I wanted to; however, I know that I can get all of our wonderful church friends to help in letting him know how special he is on this day! So can we all wish him a happy birthday and let him know how old he is getting!!! I love you BABE! Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Happy 30th Joseph. The years really start speeding up now, so take the time to enjoy every day! If you need me to make recommendations about things like a good eye doctor, a good arthritis medicine, cholesterol medicine, etc.... just let me know....
Welcome to the thirties! I just try not to think about it :)
Happy 30th, Joseph!! I wish I could still remember that far back! :) Have a blessed day!!
~Tracie
Oh my- you are SO old!!!! The Tuggles hope you have a great day (we still have 3 more years).
Happy Birthday Joseph. It only gets better from here.....Oh wait what am I talking about, I'm not 30!! haha Hope you have a blessed birthday!
Happy Birthday, Joseph!! We'll be right there with you next year.
Luke and Katy
Happy Birthday Joseph! Since I have been there and done that 22 years ago, I just Praise the Lord for every day now. We love you!
Greg and Mary
Thanks for the all of the advice, well wishes and recommendations! I'm very happy and blessed to have a group of friends like all of you and a wonderful wife! Here's to another 30....
Joseph, I thought all of this talk about you turning 30 was a lot of fun until I realized that you were only 4 years old when I started selling insurance!
Post a Comment