Everyone, this is Justin. I don't have a profile, so I am using Tiffaney's. I am posting this link for anyone who is interested. For those logical/science types out there, this website has given a lot of answers to me and also some very real arguments to some tough logical questions I have had to try and anwser from non-christians. Some of this stuff can be very in depth and tough to understand without a physics or biology degree, but the majority of the topics are a lot easier and make great scientific proof to back up biblical principles that are constantly being questioned. here's the link...
http://www.answersingenesis.org/
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a good website Justin. I look forward to exploring it in the days ahead. I added it to the list of links on the home page. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment