Sunday, November 23, 2008
Progressive Supper
Anybody want to discuss the Progressive Supper/Christmas Party? This will be our first year to attend, so we really don't know what is the norm. Are we playing dirty santa? Real gifts or gag gifts? Price limit? Still Newlywed Game? At one time we had talked about making it a tacky Christmas Party with the sparkly sweaters and all. No eye rolling. Is anyone still interested or would it be too tough to get the men to wear gawdy clothes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think the tacky Christmas would be hilarious - but no, Reg will never do it - so it depends on if you must have 100% participation or not!...Dirty Santa is pretty fun if its a cheap gag gift especially...otherwise I personally say we all bring one gift for an angel tree kid or something instead of spending 5 or 10 bucks or a little item we don't really need...
I was just wondering if our class would like to "adopt a family" to maybe purchase small gifts for -or bring grocery-type items for? If so, what about that lady and her baby that Jennifer was talking about Sunday? I noticed today that their home is in foreclosure in the newspaper. What a sad situation w/ the father passing away and all. ....Just a thought.
I think this is a fabulous idea! I am def onboard.
Post a Comment