Hey guys ( and gals)-
I know some of you got my email, but if not please pray for Ian today. He started running a fever yesterday afternoon, and it has gotten higher and higher over night. It was 104.2 this morning. It has come down to 102 after Motrin. He says he has a bad headache also. He is very lethargic he hasn't moved out of the recliner since last night. He is wearing a pull-up b/c he won't get up to potty. You all know thiat is not like Ian......he rarely sits still. I know some viral stuff is going around at preschool, but this still scares me. I am actually getting ready to take him to urgent care right now b/c Dr. Jud is not in today. Please pray that the other boys don't get sick either........or mommy and daddo! All you mommies ( & daddies) know how hard it is to see your baby sick. Thanks so much & I will update after we go to the dr.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ian's fever has come down to about101 as long as he has Motrin and Tylenol. The dr did several tests (per mom's orders). His white blood count was way up, but strep was negative. His chest x-ray had some streaks that may be a slight pneumonia. He wants the radiologist to look at it. It might be bronchitis. He gave him a very strong shot and prescription of antibiotics and meds for cough and congestion. He was a little better after we left. He will not eat at all. He is resting now. Thanks for the prayers and pleasecontinue.Pray for me too. I feel stretched pretty thin right now.I have to take Zeke for a check up in the morning. Pray Luke stays well.
Brandi, when Emma was running a high fever the only way to get it down was a popsicle. If that doesn't work try a luke warm bath or cold rags under the arms. He will hate it, but it always works. Let us know how he is doing
Post a Comment