Friday, November 21, 2008

ETC Nov. 30

Hey Everybody!  I have a huge favor to ask.  We had planned to stay at home for Thanksgiving this year and spend some time with my family.  Plans have changed.  We have decided to go to Mississippi to visit Joseph's grandmothers.  They both have some health concerns and we don't get to see them much so this will be a good opportunity.  The only problem is that we would need to come back on Sunday.   I need someone to take over ETC for me on Sunday.  I thought that we would be there so I signed us up to do that day.  Fuuny!!:(   If you will be in town and willing to either take our spot and/or make sure that every class is covered that would be great!  I know everyone is busy and enjoying family time this weekend so if no one is available that is fine. Hope that the rest of your week is good.  Thanks!

5 comments:

Tracie said...

Hey, I'll be glad to help out any way that I can. We will definitely be around. You will have to tell me EXACTLY what to do and when, etc.! Just let me know!

Ericalyn said...

We should be here as well so if you need us to do nursery, let me know.

Tiffaney said...

I can help too we will be here

Amy said...

Thanks so much! I'll get with you all on Sunday! You are all wonderful!

Ericalyn said...

Amy, give me a call sometime today to let me know which nursery needs to be covered. Tim and I don't mind to work it. We probably won't be there at all today. We all have head colds with soar throats.