Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sorry for this to be so long but we probably won't be there today and we had several prayer requests as well as a praise. Tim has had a severe stomach virus and has missed 4 days of work. O.K. I guess I should have been more sympathetic. The 5th day he started having yellow gunck oozing from his eye. The kids have both had running noses and crusty eyes when they wake in the morning. I really think it's just sinus related. Tim was so gracious to share with me and my eyes started last night. This morning one is very swollen and both have discharge with soreness on both lids. I don't think it's pink eye because there's no redness. Probably just a cold. However, I didn't think any of you would want us to share with you. I hate going to the dr. unless I'm just really sick so I'm trying to decide if I need to go to after hours or not. We are leaving early in the morning for Nashville to enjoy several Christmas events and leaving from there on Wed. for my dad's for Thanksgiving. I just feel like we're falling apart and I know the power that prayer has. We appreciate our sunday school class and know the support we have from you. My step-grandmother found out the lump in her breast is nothing to worry about which is a great relief. She is suffering from several things and that was just one last thing she didn't need on her plate. She did find out she will have to have cataract surgery on both eyes in Dec. so please continue to keep her on the prayer request list. I hope everyone has a great and safe Thanksgiving holiday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will definitely be praying for the Hulseys. Trust me when I say we feel your pain. We have been taking turns going places and staying home with sick kids. It's hard. When mommy gets sick it seems like everything falls apart esp if daddy is sick as well. Let us know if we can do anything. Right now Luke has strep, bronchitis, and an ear infection or I'd offer to let your kids come play. Pray might be the safest thing right now! ;) We missed you guys this morning.

Katy said...

Harper had that cold/weird eye gunk thing too with an ear infection on top of it all.

I just said a prayer for you that you'll all get better quickly and can enjoy your holiday.