Hey ladies,
Here is an update on what we talked about last night. We decided to give Tuesday night a try. It seems like that might be a better night for a lot of people. We will still eat around 6 and begin about 6:30. We will start this coming Tuesday, November 18, at the Tuggles'. We shared some ideas and it seemed like we all really want to learn more about prayer.......how to, when to, what to pray for, etc. We really want to spend some time learning how and actually praying for our marriages,families, and other more personal needs. We want to begin with the book The Power of a Praying Wife.....the first chapter. Try to get a copy if possible this week and read the first chapter. It has some really good stuff. We thought we would all do that and anything else we found on prayer and bring it next week. Any ideas anyone has are welcome.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds awesome...I also have The Power of a Praying Parent, it's also great. Thanks for the update!
Thanks for keeping us all posted. Is there any reason why we can't go on and and draw for accountability partners? I need to be accountable for what I do during the week. I am excited to get that ball rolling. I think it will help us all grow spiritually.
Post a Comment