Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Chuck's Surgery
I wanted to update everyone on Chuck, Reggie's stepdad - he had surgery today and it went fine - they did see some lymph nodes that looked questionable so they biopsied that - he is in ICU at Princeton (just because of his age). They will decide if he will need chemo once they get all the results, but as far as coming through surgery everything looks good. Thank you guys so much for your prayers and and following up with us about it. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praise God! I have had you all on my mind all day today. Mr Hockenberry is such a pillar in our community and everyone knows him b/c of his business downtown all those years. I hated so bad to hear about his colon cancer. I am so thankful to hear that he came through the surgery okay. Keep us posted on his progress!
Post a Comment