Thursday, November 20, 2008

I know that many of you have been praying for Patrick's family for a long time since his dad has been taking care of his invalid father and sister for a while now. I just thought you guys should know that Patrick's aunt, Doris Chambless, passed away this morning. Thank you for all of your prayers, and please continue to pray for this family. Patrick's dad, James, is overwhelmed with responsibilities right now.

6 comments:

Tracie said...

I hate to hear that, Erin. I will be praying for your entire family. Thanks for keeping us informed. Love, Tracie

Tiffaney said...

Patrick and Erin, Sorry to hear about your loss, you guys will definetly be in our prayers! We sure do miss ya'll, The boys want to go to Nicks all the time and I think I finally got it through to Ethan that ya'll have moved so now he wants to go to "Nicks new house"! Let us know when ya'll are coming down ao we can get together!

Amy said...

Patrick and Erin, I am sorry to hear about your aunt. Let us know if we can do anything,

Ericalyn said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. If you come down this weekend and need any help with the kids, call me. If you have time, I'm sure the kids would love to visit.

Audrey said...

I'll be praying for the family - I've seen how stressful it can be carrying the load of elderly and/or sick family members. We miss you!

Alan said...

Sorry to hear about Doris. Do you know arrangements yet?